ESTATE 8 Recipes: Asparagus & Feta Tart
Next up in our ESTATE 8 recipe series is a delicious dish that makes for easy entertaining! This asparagus and feta tart is SO simple, and only requires one sheet pan for minimal prep and cleanup with no compromise on flavor.
The bright, green notes in the asparagus combined with the buttery, flaky pastry dough and hint of citrus compliment our Vintner Sauvignon Blanc beautifully. This is the perfect wine to sip all spring and enjoy while eating this fresh, seasonal dish with friends!
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (8 oz) package of feta, crumbled
- 1 ½ lbs asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Zest of ½ lemon
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out pastry dough into 10×18” rectangle. Leaving a 1” border, prick the surface of the pastry all over with a fork.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until golden, then remove from oven.
- Leaving a 1” border, lay asparagus on top of the pastry. Brush with oil and sprinkle with feta. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Bake an additional 20 minutes.
- While pastry is cooling, sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Serve with Sauvignon Blanc and enjoy!
Cheers to no-fuss, easy and delicious entertaining! Follow our blog for more delicious recipes and wine pairings from ESTATE 8!
-The ONEHOPE Wine Team